Conway USB-C Exto +2 White/Black
$ 159.00 USD $ 159.00 USD
Better, Faster, Stronger, Smarter. Introducing The Surge-Protected Extō Smart USB Type C® - a better, faster, and easier to use solution for charging your notebooks, mobile devices, and other electronic accessories. USB C cords have smaller connectors that can be inserted in any orientation, and they push more power for faster charging. Combined with the Smart Chip technology, the new Extō Smart USB Type C® charges up to 59% faster than standard USB ports saving hours of waiting time.
As with the standard Smart USB product line, once your device is charged, the Smart USB and USB C ports also automatically shut off helping protect the device battery from voltage wear and excess heat. With a healthy battery, your device can live longer and perform better. The Extō Smart Chip USB Type C® patented All-Device™ layout even lets you charge all your devices at once. It can hold two standard plugs (or a plug and a bulb socket) and both USB cords usually without any interference.
The entire device is backup-protected with a Type 3 SPD (Surge Protective Device) to keep USB-connected devices safer while also reducing the risk of surge damage caused to appliances plugged into the power outlets.
- The First Smart Chip USB Type C® Extension Cord
- Type 3 Surge Protective Device for non-lightning surge protection
- Two 3-prong, Tamper-Resistant 125V outlets are kid-safer
- 1LB Metal housing is fire-resistant and stays where you place it - no more flip-flopping power strip
- Urethane feet are no-scratch and prevent slipping on hard surfaces
- The 8-foot, 15-AMP cord is long enough to reach the center of most rooms and can be converted to a lamp with a direct-plug bulb socket
- Built by hand in a Los Angeles factory with some imported components
- Non-slip, non-marking polyurethane feet keep the Extō in place
- Unique serial ID plate tracks manufacturing details for every Extō
- Cotton covered wire is overbraided in our factory on legacy machines
- Oversized rubber-covered plug for easier grip
- Four underside mounting holes can be used to fix-mount the Extō Smart USB to almost any surface with self-tapping screws (sold separately)
- Every Extō is repairable or replaceable throughout the life of the product
- 5-year component warranty
- Lifetime surge repair (with limited replacement cost)
- 3AMP Smart USB Type C® Power Port
- 2.4AMP Max Standard USB Power Port
- Dual grounded outlets with 15AMP Max power delivery