The Atwood Extender
$ 35.00 USD $ 35.00 USD
The Atwood is inspired by extenders made popular the 1920's, originally used to extend past the brim of a hat. Our modern interpretation pays homage to the past but adapted to hold pre-rolls to avoid odour being transferred to the hand and to enhance the experience.
- Materials: Wood / Solid Brass
- Features: Protects fingers from the smell, threaded to hold pre-rolls firmly in place
- Tips / Instructions: (To assemble) Twist pre-roll clockwise until firm in place (do not over tighten). (To disassemble) Twist pre-roll counter-clockwise until free. Atwood disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Clean / Care: Unthread tip once cool and clean with a damp cloth. Hand wipe wood exterior. Use a pipe cleaner for cleaning the interior. Wood will patina over time.
- Warning: Brass will be hot during and shortly after use. Wait until cool before touching. Underage sale prohibited.
Product Dimensions .4"L x .4"W x 2.75"H